Before installing and connecting the module make sure you have downloaded the Yotta Pay app, activated the business plan, and created a Faster Checkout account.
If you haven't done it yet, please refer to this page first.
If you have registered already, you can proceed with the installation.
1. React Checkout is installed and setup.
2. Yotta Pay Payments is installed and configured in the Magento 2 store backend under Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Yotta Pay.
How to Yotta Pay with Hyvä React Checkout?
1. Download the latest version of the module by clicking here.
2. Navigate to the magento2-react-checkout/src/reactapp/src/paymentMethods.
3. Run the following command:
tar -xvf magento2-react-checkout-yottapay-latest.tgz
4. Add below code in your customRenderers.js:
import YottaPay from './magento2-react-checkout-yottapay/renderers';
export default YottaPay;
5. Navigate to the magento2-react-checkout/src/reactapp.
6. Run the following command:
npm run build
After this, when you navigate to the checkout page from your site, you will find the Yotta Pay payment option you have just configured in the above step.